Saturday 28 June 2014

Cafe Ombra



It is Sunday after an exhausting day in Auckland yesterday. Am recovering after an early ECK meeting at Kilbirnie to sort out details for the book launch of 'Inner Guidance' with charismatic author Anne Archer Butcher in three weeks at the Country Quality Hotel in Cuba Street. This should be an interesting event and hopefully some new people may discover their 'inner guidance'.

Have already done some market shopping in Victoria St and really need to get home to just relax. I have decided to forego my ballroon dancing tonight, am getting a bit real about how much I can do without the body rejecting my efforts, lol! Also this afternoon I have rescheduled a possible tenant who is now coming at three to have a look. I have learned from the past that a bird in the hand is worth three in the bush, so I am not relying on my Texan and his fiancee to come to the party, although they may be good, Brendan may also be good, he sounds like a South African.

Cafe Ombra, in only my second visit, is charming in the extreme, great service  from the the very  eye catching wait people, but the coffee is a little ho-hum. Also my seat near the door is less than perfect but I am in a hurry, so have bought some of their bread and will go home soon. It is certainly popular  and worth bringing visitors for a good taste of Cuba Street.


The mood is cool in Ombra...

Menu cool...

Waiters cool....

Coffee just OK.

No comments:

Post a Comment