Tuesday 10 June 2014

New Air BnB in Roseneath!

Today was a big day of purchasing all I need to start my Air BnB business. Having had a lot of experience staying at BnBs all around the world, I now have a very good idea of what works and what doesn't, so I am taking a small gamble and hoping it will work out, after all my house is in a fantastic position and people will love it.  Just need to furnish the main room, soon to be vacated, finally, by its erstwhile occupant who is now happily co-habiting with her new and delightful man, H.

At the Newtown Sallies' this morning I was very active, buying a good mattress and divan base which I will use myself and give my Latex Queen Bed to the welcome couples who will come to use the Deluxe Room overlooking Evans Bay. The more modest, single room, will be the Budget Price, and serve those who just want to stay a night or two cheaply.

Next move is to quickly do the photography, much done already, and get on the Air BnB website. They have been constantly inviting me to share my home for a while now, so they will be happy to have my business. I will need all my net-working ability on Face Book and Linked In to get my business up and running. My aim is modest, just to pay the rent and give me some extra to keep the house in order. They say do what you passionately love, and I am a born hospitable animal, so this will be my joy, not my job!
Evening at Scopa..
Am waiting for my Green Tea


This rustic Xylophone I found at local Sallies.

More Wellington rain

No comments:

Post a Comment