Thursday 8 September 2016

Bella Bought!

Last night was not just a re-viewing of the great movie Poi'E but a steal decision made by a friend in Tiwhanawhana to buy Bella, on the spot, without even a test-drive. This meant I had to cancel the interest shown by a lone girl in Kapiti unfortunately, and I felt bad, but then, 'a bird in the hand', and I did originally envisage selling her to a friend as it is such a good deal! Te Herekiekie wanted it very much and is very happy, in his quiet way to have won the prize of Bella. He's also playing Black Pearl on Saturday night at our show do I will see him/her in action. 

Memphis strolls...

Memphis chats...

And Mayoral debatenot too impressive I'm afraid.

Coldest Spring day in ages.....

Kiwi enterprise yet againhas created woollen sneakers but has to live in US of course to get the manufacture and market.

Great ex-pat Teddy Tahu-Rhodessinging Sweeney Todd, what a great Sondheim show...I will miss it!

Local hoodie style of the 'hood.

No comments:

Post a Comment