Wednesday 28 September 2016

Farewell at Memphis- nearly!

Raining today unexpectedly. So I rush back up 69 stairs to fetch my raincoat as I have a few things to do in town. At Memphis everyone is there, even Tom who pops in for a final goodbye.

Things have settled after realising yesterday I had excess baggage and my friends at HU gave me an extra carry-on bag and told me how to book online an extra bag as unaccompanied. So I have relaxed into knowing I won't be stopped with an unwanted $200 excess fees.
Smilng couple Gloria and Anita...
Celia leaving the same time as me.....
Tom giving a rare smile....
This is the winning WOW design, weird ay?
A great initiative from Vic University Maori students....
Tom Scott's cartoon right on the ball as always....Lesley tells me this Judge is a bit tricky.
I finally meet Gloria's grandson, Bjorn, who is a dedicated Personal Trainer with Les Mills. We had a good chat about staying healthy with good nutrition and he does know what he's doing having spent an educational couple of years doing this in Sydney which he said was far tougher than Wellie, but with a much higher standard.

No comments:

Post a Comment