Saturday 12 November 2016

More to do in Sydney

A very interesting weekend in Sydney with two nights at bro's and a catch-up with friends in Eckankar and a viewing of the rare bi-ennial speech given by the Living ECK Master Sri Harold Klemp, the leader of Eckankar.
My good friend Homyra was there and brought me a beautiful lunch package of fried spicy  potatoes, salad and a sort of kimchi. Absolutely delicious!

Later a rendezvous with old friend Patsy after a movie.
At the Chauvel Cinema to meet with Patsy after she saw Isabelle Huppert in 'Elle' she was suitably impressed in a weird way, as was I when I saw it at the Wellington Film Festival. But never again!
Then I went on to see 'Arrival' at the Verona - a critically acclaimed sci-fi movie but not much to my taste in spite of good acting and special effects. It just didn't cut it for me.
The world, the US, is in disgust with Trump's election...
This boxer show how much the sport, read industry or business, has changed. The Irish boxer here looks like a model for Calvin Klein underwear!
Acrimony and finger-pointing everywhere, just take the result and learn from it I say, it was always going to happen, in retrospect.

No comments:

Post a Comment