Saturday 26 November 2016

Saint Saens at Narara Valley

The concert at Narara was a great one, with superb soloists and a wonderful original repertoire written by Chris Bowen the Music Director and conductor. I saw a few more old friends and it was really a rousing way to finish with some community sung Christmas Carols. The Central Coast Chorale is certainly the one for me to join were it not on the Wednesday night when I  Scottish Dance!
Donnatella Versace being honest and really quite refreshing given her crazy world of fashion, and she says all her friends are gay! Strange that   loll!
A coffee at Mana for a change.....
This young Perth actor of mixed blood was perfect to play Obama as a boy and it is a film I intend to see.
In OZ these days Aboriginal Art is at a premium and is finally given the majesty it deserves.
A cruise like this one with great artists performing is the only way I would even take one! I Love Kiri!
Another Aboriginal series by the great Rachel Perkins to see how the whites deal with our in-born racism. It looks like a  must-see.

No comments:

Post a Comment