Wednesday 2 November 2016

Dancing prep for weekend

Today it will be hot, and I have been waiting for that day to come so I am prepared for it, but am also preparing for a big weekend at Riverwood Downs, sounds quaint doesn't it, something from 'The Wind in the Willows' a favourite book from when I was a young kid. It's a good two hour drive north towards Gloucester, just west of Nelson Bay. It is my first local outing with the Scottish Country Dance mob, organised by the Hunter Valley Club. Apparently it is great fun with lots going on in a very pleasant atmosphere and I heard there is a river close by for swimming. It will also be my first long run with Yentl, my lovely Subaru.

Morning coffee at Ruby's, the boss very casual in bare feet, very Umina.
This brilliant young teacher is using the internet for its very best application, which is education!
In a magazine some pics of a beautifully restored Victorian home, five bdrooms, in the Southern Highlands at Bowral.
Elegant living, in extremis,  but a lot of housework needed!
The beautiful front garden and surrounding verandah, breathtaking! All five bedrooms open with French doors onto this verandah.

No comments:

Post a Comment