Wednesday 22 March 2017

Sydney rehearsal

Back home after a great five days in sunny and ultra-cool Wellington. I was happy to miss the weather in NSW, especially the storms on the Central Coast but they greeted me on my return with even arail stoppage   on my way home on Tuesday night. However that is our new weather pattern which seems to be Queensland's wet-season we are having now.
The paper reports the mad torrential rain...
Aborigines not coming to an agreement with their future recognition..not yet anyway.
Sydney is in deed in gridlock but there are many plans afoot to improve Central Station, far too
later in its decision for this all-important transport interchange.

Tonight is my return to Ascham for my second rehearsal there, and a big catch-up for me as I missed two rehearsals on my trip to Wellingotn. Hope all is OK but feel it will be.



No comments:

Post a Comment