Monday 19 August 2013

Luggage Arrives!

It's two o'clock and the Auckland removalists kindly rang to have me home from two to four to be ready for the final arrival of my 'stuff' from Hobart, Hallelujah! I have emptied my room and the scene is set for my discovery I what I DID pack to bring over to Kiwi land to start my new life. Yesterday I spent the day wandering around Wellington, taking shots and eventually going to a Food Fair in the car park of the pr- eminent food providore inWellington, whose name escapes me, but it didn't escape the many hundred who descended there yesterday. many thousands of dollars would have been spent on gourmet food parcels, which were in the main a rip- off. I escaped to come home to rest. We eventually sat down to a delicious apple crumble Aime's son cooked and brought to share. His name is Daniel, he is a delight, and is also moving to Auckland for more opportunities, in the travel industry. It was a pleasant evening, and Pam is getting excited about her move. i'm glad it's her and not me as I will never go through a move  like that again. What on earth did I bring!!

I am looking forward to meeting the removalists!

No comments:

Post a Comment