Thursday 1 August 2013

Wellington Film Festival

My first film in the Festival, which,btw. Is fantastic, is a French documentary called La Maison de Radio.
It certainly covers all things in the world of radio on Paris, and therefore France. 
A quick local fush 'n chups later and I'm on the bus to town and just happen to light across Cuba street where I had seen the scooter of my choice during the Seminar. This time the owner, Jamie, is there, and is just the smooth talker I needed to ease the required amount from my new ANZ Bank account. He accompanies me to the registry office and I am now the proud owner of a Taiwanese 50cc scooter with US number plates. Just time to visit the Alliance francaise before I take delivery at 4.30pm. Also ready for the Glamaphones choir rehearsal tonight at St Andrews.
Impetuous, yes, sensible, also yes, as now I am an independent entity in my new town, which is perfect for a scooter.

No comments:

Post a Comment