Friday 23 August 2013

Midnight Espresso

Another nice lemon honey and ginger tea at my favourite Cuba St cafe. Again lots of changes to report since my lovely lunch with Pam. On returning home last night Aime a little bit strained said she loved the redecorated hallway, since the movers left with Pam's stuff,and told me her  daughter Astrid  was visiting this weekend and would bring some furniture! I was too distracted to register what this meant but later,after hearing her smoke several cigarettes outside I saw that she was very stressed and that Astrid had left hubby and kids and was on way to be with Mum in Wellington.  not a good sign. Tonight am having a conversation with her and will advise best to leave for a new place with Astrid to start a new life. better for all as I couldn't bear living with two people like her. Happily there were two likely aspirants on the net who were interested in the the room available. I have now listed two rooms,one from Sep 1 and one from Oct 1. A month's notice is more than fair I think.
Tomorrow I will also have a chat with Mr  Patel about the situation.

 Think the universe will have its way, and it's time for Aime to move on and me to start afresh. Also have to decide if  I change to wireless or keep landline. I really don't know the best and cheapest option. Too much so quickly.

Lunch was at at Body Poz and finally met the elusive  Heta, full Maori man who teaches ballroom dancing. Now I am going to dance Sunday at seven pm at Thistle Room in Arthur At near Cuba. Could be very interesting!.....

No comments:

Post a Comment