Monday 3 March 2014

Acupuncture - again!

Today was my second attempt to fix my back - a trip to another recommended Chinese acupuncturist in down-town Wellington. This time a very smooth Mr Xu, on the seventh floor in Featherstone St., up an old elevator to a much more salubrious office where I was soon pricked with needles and nearly asleep. It was like chalk and cheese, but ironically both treatments were successful in their own unique way - apologies to Joe Gin btw, his treatment proved to be OK in the long run. 

Perhaps next time, as there is sure to be another, I will frequent both to have two disparate but effective treatments..so weird!  I celebrated by having a nice coffee and hot-cross bun, yes nearly Easter time...at a new cafe on Willis, it was very nice indeed. Then on to retrieve my scooter I had abandoned last night after my Te Reo Maori class on Willis also which went very well.

But the big news was the arrival in a little package of my new reading glasses sent from my Hobart optometrist, what a lovely lady, thank you so much Mandy! Btw it resulted in the saving of $300 over the cost of same in Wellington.  Unbelieveable difference in this costing and it doesn't endear me to certain retailing in Wellington. Oh well, it's another world, and another economy, I suppose.

Pandoro's Cafe

Wellie motor bikes and scooters

My new specs from Hobart - thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment