Monday 22 December 2014

Christmassy Wellie and Ti whanawhana

The Gotham where all is quiet...except for headline news where some footy jerseys were stolen from an ex All Black, a heinous crime!

Stolen jerseys.

Quiet at the Gotham

Sunset on Evans Bay

Bella nestled below No 42

Tonight was our last Tiwhanawhana practice for the year.
It was memorable for its food if nothing else. Everyone brings along some contribution and tonight made sure no-one went home hungry, indeed there was much left over. There is a marvellous supportive atmosphere at this evening, but I was a little sad to hear that next year it will take place on Monday  night which is my swimming night. I'm not sure if I can sacrifice that activity as it is so good for my health. But then many things will change next year. We'll see what eventuates.


No comments:

Post a Comment