Saturday 21 February 2015

Wellie return

A grey cooler day and the big fun run on Evans Bay is in action so road closed till twelve. RV with Tom at Fidel's for coffee but is always too full so I am waiting on street at the Laundry Cafe next door. I like it better anyway.

With all the post-mortems from yesterday, I realise a big mistake in not booking my flight home on the Sunday to enable a good look at the Pride March which by all reports would have been marvellous, affirming and enjoyable. Plus I could have had lunch today with Norrma and brought home the juicer which she wanted me to have. But so be it, I missed the big parade but did catch up with Norma.

Sails on the bay

Cuba from The Laundry

Cuba Street walkers

The exhibition was indeed a big success and they are suggesting it could even travel?? Probably a bit too complicated at this stage but you never know.

An email from Ron has given the Day Out now to be on Cuba Street on March 29, the same day as Neighbourhood Day. More problems there to be solved. My activities are getting more and more complex, no wonder I am contemplating an escape! But will it be any different wherever I go, I seemto take the complications with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment