Sunday 1 February 2015

Wet Wellie Weather

I wake up on Monday morning to classic Wellington wet weather, but I am used to it so just turn over and enjoy it. I have a quiet day today but the big thing is my letter to R which I take a long time to compose and send. It is received with great sadness I see, but there was no other way to state the bleedin' obvious. We shall see what happens. He must not desert the ship, as it is not sinking, but he needs to take a much firmer hold on the helm as it is his responsibility to steer the ship, something which he has forgotten to do in the wake of all his personal problems.
Back to grey...

...and wet..

But Kiwis succeeding...

And being the best in the world at only 17 years old!

Tonight I am happily resuming my rehearsals with Tiwhanawhana for singing the Waita 'Te Hokinga Mai', 'Stand Tall', which I have not been practising enough. It is beautiful and we are to sing it with the Glamaphones on the weekend of Out in the Park. It should be a fitting return for me to sing with my old choir.

No comments:

Post a Comment