Saturday 5 December 2015

Hazel and Lygon Street Carlton

Well Carlton's legendary  Lygon Street has to be served, and it is a welcome return visit. Saturday was my day to see Hazel and it worked out fine. I knew she would have to have  today off, so I rang herat eleven just before her regular shopping walk, and arranged to meet at Kew for a coffee and cake. We had a great chat and an hour later I was on my way via Pina Vitale's , to see a well reviewed German movie at the Nova Cinema on Lygon Street. Pina was not home btw, so I left my visiting card in her letter box.

It turned out to be not as good a movie as was thought, and afterwards Irepaired to their lovely balcony looking over over Lygon Street for a sandwich and to arrange a meeting with Tom and John on Tuesday.  It was much easier talking with Tom and we arranged all to meet at Moonee Ponds Station at eleven-thirty on Tuesday on my way to Lilydale to see Mary and Fred. We might even have lunch together.

After today's somewhat disappointing movie, I thought no more Japanese movie festival, so I rang Maisie and said I would bring home some takeaway for tea and we may even watch Theorem tonight. And also have an early night, we both need a good sleep!

Coffee with Haze....

Ti Amo behind the trees

Balcony at Nova Cinema...

The Fall of Oscar Pistoriusas low as Lance Armstrong

Tiger Woods,still the greatest golf player of all time?

Back home for some sushi and a good night's sleep.


No comments:

Post a Comment