Monday 28 March 2016

Back at Memphis again..

HGlad to be home in this great autumn weather, Memphis welcomes me home with a free coffee.....
A classic Kiwi legend on the tellie...
The foolish PM.....
Installing rhe new drinks cabinet and out with Coca Cola.....
The best friends.....
Boris Johnson shown to be a boffin, in the same class nearly as his US counterpart Donald Trump.

Haircut day today with Rodrigo this time, the Brazilian owner of Godfather. He gives me a new haircut and I drop into Pegasus second hand bookstore and find two books I am happy to have on my shelves. James Baldwin's 'Another Country', which I want to re-read, and David Leavitt's Book of Gay Short Stories in the US. It wiill be a good read. Now to take two books to give to Memphis tomorrow.

Tired today after picking up my ten dollar farmers'  basket at Miramar I am home for an early night.

No comments:

Post a Comment