Wednesday 2 March 2016

Beautiful Thursday

Althought a trip to Bulls with Tom would have been nice on this sunny autumnal day, I was too late to join him and instead had a quiet coffee at Memphis with Anita. This weather is sublime and the wind has not returned today which is even better.
Anita ordering her Mocha coffee....

Problems in  Sydney with new cyclist laws, the Sydneysiders don't like the fines.

Pell getting closer to his comeuppance 

The Stones playing Havana for the first time ever.

My two ads on the net for a new housemate, (I have again lost one whom I was most unhappy to lose), have not yet brought any response but I will be patient as the right person will appear. The roomneeds to be seen and then the deal will be done, perhaps not for another week when it becomes available.

It is quesadilla time at Home CafĂ© at the National library and is never disappoints. There is always a crowd here, probably mostly workers from around the buliding, but some who know about their secret quesadilla. I am how in love with the vegetable version, and I have just scoffed a delicious one. I have time to do a tour, finally of the Beehive, Parliament House, just down the road. I saw the other day tours start on the hour so at 1 pm I will be strutting the corridors of power of New Zealand. 

No comments:

Post a Comment