Friday 16 December 2016

At Ruby's

My Melbourne guest arrived for the night and was able to make do on the floor. She is always adaptable Di, and her beautiful pooch Harold was also a delight. The next day Di invited me to Ruby's for breakfast and then was on her way to Brisbane, telling me she'll be back in ten days on the way home. My hospitality is always there.
Enjoying the moment...
The attentive Harold..
Later at the Ettalong Markets I was entertained by Elvis at this café before I went to see a great movie by Iran Sachs called 'Little Men'. It was an excellent portrayal of families in Brooklyn, their complications and the resulting sadness of their two young boys who had been forging a firm friendship, now all gone because of others' pecuniary interest.
Di and Harold on my new 'grass' verge.

No comments:

Post a Comment