Monday 19 December 2016

Seeing Doctor Smiley

After a morning coffee at Ruby's I had a visit from Peter the Antenna Man, who came to fix the reception problem - he tightened a screw and told me I needed a set-top box! So after catching up with JJ who gave me important info about a magnesium oil foot bath, I bought the box and and tootled off to Kariong to see my new Iranian doctor Dr Amir Esmailie. He was just as lovely as M had told me and after half an hour's chat he reassured me my health was excellent and I went home to get my TV working, whch it finally did, to my amazement. It was so simple and Damien my neighbour who had battled through being on the roof several times, was happy too. So today I saw the French News for the first time in about six years! And it was pretty horrifc with the camion smash and twelve dead in Berlin. Another terrorist attack it seemed. Fifty civilians injured as well. A bad day for Angela Merkel, and indeed all of Europe.

The owner, perhaps, or rhe boss, doing his job...
This is sad but so true....
Sounds like my kind of burger.....
And this is certainly a dessert I want to make....
Reminds me of Guy Jian, my lovely Chinese acupuncturist who saved my back many times...
Zsa Zsa is now gone but at ninety-nine!
The Pakistani were glorious in their close defeat yesterday, bravo to them!

No comments:

Post a Comment