Monday 26 December 2016

Back to Ruby's

It's the Sydney- Hobart race and all over the papers, such an adventure for just a small percentage of sailors, millionaires most, but still the most exciting yacht race in the world.
The favourite is retired....
Too many drownings in the hot weather...
George Michael loved hard, sang hard and died young.
A seal on a car, only in Tassie!

Lots to do still with a heat wave predicted this week.  Di is coming on Friday now having changed her plans again, but then I expected that. I haven't decided if I will stay at home and watch the fireworks on tele or go out somewhere. We'll wait and see.

Oh, forgot to say I saw new movie 'La La Land' with Ryan Gosling and was quite disappointed. The director didn't have the style or talent to pull off what could have been a return to the great American musical. Didn't work for me at all..

No comments:

Post a Comment