Sunday 11 December 2016

New Yorker correction


Well I didn't really think it would be any different from any other crooked deal, it is the New Yorker, and they just proved my point. $200 out of my Visa account for a subscription I didn't want continued but  was automatically deducted from my account. Brent, the very nice  Umina Commonwealth Bank worker, assured me it was a common occcurrence and said the best thing is to cancel my credit cardand  get a totally new number, meaning I will have to make a few changes to my current scheduled payments. Also the Bank woukd ask for a refund for me, and anyway they would coverit knowing that it was a legitimate clain by me. So at least I got some good attention from one of the big three banks which have terrible reputations.


A school where I taught once and where it had a great reputation for producing gay scholars! 'If you can't get a man get a Cranbrook man' was the the popular jingle of the time.
These stories are only just surfacing and are horrific in their social injustice.
More tragedy in Istanbul, this wonderful beautiful city fully of racist and misplaced religious fervour 
P. M. Showing his true yellow colours yet again......
Another plan for helping at Christmas....

No comments:

Post a Comment