Wednesday 4 May 2016

My new I Pad

Last night I linked up my new mini iPad and today is its first outing to see if it was worth the purchase.
All going well at present and I am getting used to the smaller keyboard.
 Here is the result of the soft drinks that are being forced upon young kids, ie coca cola ! Teeth are becoming rotten at age three, at least with my sugary upbringing it wasn't till I was about five before the dentist and that wasn't anything like this.

A good article about the many benefits of an alcohol free life....
Quiet day at Memphis...
Trump the victor, for now....
Memories of my time in New York city in 1969, they were most interesting times, but so is today, just different!

Today was full, with some blood tests, an interesting meeting at NZAF and after that I attended the second night of the RNZ Ballet which danced the world premiere of The Wizard Of OZ.
They are an excellent company without any doubt, but this new production by their Italian Artistic Director and choreographed by him left a little be desired. However it was well danced very well indeed, and the costumes were great. Really it just lacked some high points in choreography and overall direction I felt. But I would give it eight out of ten all the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment