Sunday 14 August 2016

Gosford return

Today is my retun to Gosford, to see how the land lies for my imminent permanent return. But I never know that one. I stop at a cute city cafĂ© opposite Hyde Park for a nice coffee and muffin before catching the Central Coast train. It is something to which I will easily become re-accustomed, as I have done it so many times in  the past. It is a beautiful Spring day in Sydney and  everyone is smiling, Sydney is at ts best. With Usain Boot tipped to win his ultimate gold medal in the 100 metres sprint this morning 
Many say say take the Olympics back to Athens, which could be a win-win situation for all, especially for dollar- strapped Greece.

Phelps the ultimate Olympic Champion.

Nice cafe  which is opposite Hyde Park ...

...in busy Elizabeth Street

Erdogan the shyster now collaborating with crooked Putin. What will this unholy alliance bring? I shudder to think.

Poor Aussie swim team now under the ray-gun.

Memorial to Long Tan in a war to regret, but never to forget.

Arrived at Peter's lovely home in Wyoming with this wonderful calming view from my guest bedroom balcony. I look forward to my four day stay with him.

And downstairs, just as lovely from the dining room! And now to prepare some light dinner for Peter's return from Monday at work.

No comments:

Post a Comment