Monday 29 August 2016

Monday recovery

This past weekend was both an eye-opener and a reminder of how hard it is going to be to separate myself from the ties of this magnetic city. My weekend at the Marae, the major birthday bash, the return to my Dannss night, all contrived to make me realise I have planted seeds here which have already begun to grow. Tender as these sprouts may be, they are doubtless there and I can only now consider if by leaving, these plants will die. Or not, as the three hour flight to Wellie is just a short trip away!
The country of the vanishing prople...?

...and ones who have adventurous accidents!

Wallabies in disgrace in Wellington

The US has helped these poor Africans to have a life

Kings of Rugby....

But still no apology for being gay in the fifties, and being put in gaol!

Here is a real Mayoral candidateat 71 he knows about life plus he is very intelligent!

Visiting Tom and Brentwhile renovating their dining room.

It has been a big day, the end to an enormous weekend of learning and fun. There is so much on offer 
in this country it never ceases to amaze me.

No comments:

Post a Comment