Wednesday 21 May 2014

Saxaphones and Kilts

Today was a typical Wellington day, very busy, and very satisfying. A free concert appeared at St Andrews of eight young saxophonists who were quite excellent and a worthy offering at the altar of Art in a not so traditional church. Most enjoyable.
NZ School of Music  Saxophone Quartet
Standing for final Ovation in St Andrew's on The Terrace 


Then a vsit to BP to have more post-mortems, all good, and home to prepare supper for the Scottish dance on tonight. It was the 40th birthday bash so a few extras turned up and we had a good, if exhausting, dance. Always good fun. Will give me a good sleep tonight. A possible new housemate from Croatia emailed me a letter of interest. I am  hoping he comes good, an architect would just fine in our house. I must write to him again and let him know how special this house is. He would solve all my problems and I am  feeling very optimistic. 
Cutting the 40th Birthday Cake for Island Bay
Our humble supper

No comments:

Post a Comment