Monday 6 April 2015

Meeting the girls

I am out early having a quick coffee at Memphis before going down to the wharf to meet up with Trish 
from Gosford and sis  Robyn who is from Auckland but is joining her sister on a cruise of these beautiful Islands. It's a long time since I saw Trish so it is a nice time to get to catch up before I move back to Gosford.


Is this redhead Prince Charles' son? Mmmmm!

My personal blue and white coffee mug

Waiting at One Red Dog Cafe for Trish and Rob

Not her!

It is a grey windy day, typical of Wellington's welcome, that I have come to the Red Dog Cafe on Queen's Wharf to meet old friends from Gosford days. We will have much to catch up on.

Trish and Rob

Well the meeting went well with lots of stories both happy and sad. Rob's new boyfriend featured, as he was her teenage love from sixty years ago re-met via Facebook. Trish had only sad news about her son whom at one stage I had a crush on. Needs some Family Therapy there, and badly.
After some bread and hummous and delicious mussels we separated, they to Cuba Street and I to Wellie Hospital for my six monthly visit. All should be well there.

No comments:

Post a Comment