Monday 13 February 2017

Revving up...


Well my week is now pretty organised as yesterday's computer class was better than I had expected so I will return for the next six weeks or so, hopefully to put to rest some problems I have with my iMac and learn more about the iPad.
The catastrophic results of NSW bush fires close to Sydney
Some columnists are actually accusing politicians of wrong-doing, how quaint!
,
The Grammys brought out the best and the beautiful.....my favourite Adele winning five awards.
Aboriginal Australian history being neglected and denied justice yet again.
More child abuse revealed, Anglican this time....
Interesting lesbian historical play, should be good and is very topical with the Transgender issue being so newsworthy
Al Jarreau gone who was one of the best  Jazz singers of all time.
Turnbull being congratulated for Trump's comeuppance, I really doubt it. Just collateral fallout.

A morning, and afternoon at home today with morning tea for a new friend who dropped in. Was a nice visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment