Wednesday 16 July 2014

Final day at Flashdog Studios

The second day of workshop was even better, especially as I followed my inner nudge to go back to the hotel and ask again for my car key which resulted in finding it stuck in the receptionist's key shelves, no apologies there of course. Relieved,  I have now organised and paid for a duplicate to come from Stuttgart so no more worries in that area.

The weather has turned bad, again, and tonight, quite weary after a very hectic two days, I have cancelled Scottish dance and am staying home on my bed relaxing with classical music on the fantastic NZ Concert FM Radio. What a great education this station is, I love it.

Tomorrow I look forward to the arrival of Sonny, early after all, at 1 pm so his room will be ready for him.
I feel privileged to have these three excellent people under my roof, and I look forward to a long and fruitful friendship with all three of them.

One of the workshops..

With my angelic friend Angel!

No comments:

Post a Comment