Tuesday 15 July 2014

Workshop on Inner Guidance

The much awaited workshop and book launch for Anne Archer Butcher's best selling book 'Inner Guidance' has come to Wellington and of course ECKANKAR is sponsoring it. Forty people came this morning and I am hosting one one of them as my final guest with Air BnB. It was a good morning and  the talks were excellent, really quite inspiring. The subsequent launch was at Comfort Quality Hotel and it seemed the same people came who were all true believers. I bought another copy to give away.
Tomorrow is the final day.

In the meantime I have mislaid my car key but have now decided it has fallen out of my pocket into the couch at the hotel. Hopefully tomorrow I can pick it up. Of course it is a sign that I will immediately get another key cut, even if it is $200 as that is the cost for imported keys.

I live and continue learning and now I have Sonny moving in on Thursday which is a lovely event and one worth celebrating. I know I will learn lots from him. I am also going to cancel all my activities when he comes as I will only see him for three nights before I leave. Am now very excited also about my Melbourne and Perth trip which begins on Sunday in only four days time.


Selfie with good Sydney friend Annie who has been a great advisor during my housemate search

No comments:

Post a Comment