Thursday 29 January 2015

Memphis Belle

Today is Friday the last day of our Easy Way Satsang and it will be an important time to announce my decision to leave later this year. It will be a gentle telling I hope, and one they will all understand I have put a lot of thought into, and I want to give them fair warning. A hard decision but a correct one for me at this time.

Am having another excellent Versato coffee at the the Memphis, and reading of NZ problem with morbid obesity, and the difficulty to find public funding for the surgery called bariatric. Something which seems to work for everyone as dieting is not the answer to this chronic disease which it should be called.

Back at BP we have another problem with staffing and Lesley's loss is sorely felt. The Candlelight memorial will need a lot more work by someone with the appropriate skills. I'll have to talk more seriously to Ron as he is totally in the clouds about this.
The boys at the Belle

Serious stuff..

Morbid obesity cured by surgery

No comments:

Post a Comment