Sunday 11 January 2015

Viva Uber!

It is Friday morning and my nervous nature has been well and truly put to rest with the prompt arrival of Fijian driver Aseri, right on the doorstep at eight minutes past five, for an airport arrival at twenty past and a bill of $16 less ten discount only $6! To be picked up by a charming driver and dropped right at the Departure lounge at the airport is fantastic, and at a cheap price. Then quickly through the Customs and still time to sip a long black ordered from co DSW swimmer Hamish, who is serendipitously now working at the departure lounge coffee shop, and all is sweet. 

This is a good beginning to my Sydney trip, and I am sure the Seminar will be great. Things have been excellent in spite of my unfounded worries about Uber, it is just great. I am an undoubted convert, thank you Sonny!

Now for Sydney and the Seminar!
Hamish at the counter...

All is well,

Waiting for long black....

Still asleep!

View from Novotel Brighton le Sands

Am now resting in my double room waiting for Iranian roomate Mehdi to arrive. The full day of Seminar activities was exciting and exhausting a la fois, and I caught up with many old and good friends in Eckankar, a few of whom are now privy to my plans for a move later this year to Oz. They all appear very happy about the news.

No comments:

Post a Comment