Wednesday 27 January 2016

Invasion Day in Oz

January 26 Australia Day
Well no expectations in this hunt as yesterday I received three cancellations, c'est la vie, and I am now looking anew with a new and different ad in Trademe. The room will go no doubt and I am learning more each time. Today at Memphis I am inteviewing a few and Chines boy  Howell just came in. He is a chef at Cordon Bleu and not the right one I'm afraid. Others will come no worries.

The crew at Memphis..

Java Dance group coming to Circamay go....

Not sirprised at this,the Kiwis are more entrepreneurial

Terrible news from Calais with migrants crazily boarding ships..it is a world crisis magnified by tragic circumstances.

Peter just texted me and is coming, wears purple shirt, mmmn, we'll see how he is. He is prompt and these days it's first past the post. I could always take him to see room today even with Niki still in it as this is in her interest too. Nationality unknown work, unknown, age unknown. All will be revealed. As always Memphis is abuzz with clients and bop music.

Peter arrives, a Chinese Puerto Rican New Yorker...quite the mix and very interesting and interested.
He says he will come to see the room at five thirty. Am not holding my breath but will be ready as I think he would fit in quite well as he is a banker too!

No comments:

Post a Comment