Tuesday 5 January 2016

Two days to go..

Brisbane is looming and Ben was on the phone yesterday to ensure we have an accessible bathroom for his Mum at the Hilton. So the room has been changed for that good access which is perfect. All sorted as they say in The Bill. Things quiet at home with LJ postponing his departure until the tenth when I am away unfortunately. But all will be well and I wish him luck in selling his van. On my return I will place an ad at the Backpackers on Wakefield street and probably get someone immediately. I realise I have been offering the rooms at a cheaper rate than they deserve so will remember that for the future. For short-term furnished rooms, this one is a bargain!

This jockey survived  a broken back and two femurs to eventually return and win a race, what a stoic, such a Kiwi!

Busy at the Memphis, Andy relaxing...

Getting the sun....

Bowie back with a splash!

Some people don't understand gender dysphoria,shame on you Barry and Germaine!

Great Kiwi fashion talent...

Mark writing reasonably yet again,such a good sports journalist, it's worth reading the Dom Post just for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment