Tuesday 17 January 2017

A scorcher

The Australian Open is always famous for its scorching hot days on centre court, above forty degrees quite often. So the Aussies are used to it but not the international players. However here below you see the  loss of Sam Stosur, again, to an opponent who was able to finish her game.
 Sam is so strong but so fallible when it comes to finishing what she starts. I feel for her as she seems to be a lovely girl.
Beaten by a Brit!
Tennis as dancing, with new boy Alex De Minaur strutting his stuff...
Newcastle dangers....
Ridiculous wealthy people and their mansions.... 
Two of my favourite actors up for the next James Bond, Tom Hardy amd Michael Fassbender...
Tammy back at work after her Cook Island holiday...
Our Nic learning that it is tricky when you are a celeb to say anything that is good and well received. This is photo-shopped photo of course, she would never wear red!

Tomorrow I am looking at our local Community Garden to see if it is just what I want to get my fingers dirty  and grow a few veggies. Hope I am not disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment