Tuesday 3 January 2017

Getting excited


Tomorrow is the day I go to Brisbane for the ECK seminar, really one of the the best things in my life and a great way to start the year. Catching up with old and good friends and getting a gift spiritually for attending this seminar is such a bonus. I am again sharing with Diana which will be as interesting and lovely as last year I'm sure.

Tonight I am having my first dinner party, ie, two friends for dinner which will be another first and should be great as it is Cherel and her good friend Glenda.
Glenda has dietary restrictions so I have to be careful,  but Cherel eats everything. Will prepare well in   advance, so there is no stress and it's a four pm start which is a good time for evening dinner in my case anyway.
Destanee has a great destiny in my opinion, another Yvonne Goolagong in the making I feel.
The madness and excitement of Test cricket
This is a fascinating relationship and I feel strangely it will have a good outcome, watch this space!
This man has been a great writer and thinker, a role model for me.

Well the dinner went well, but no photos. The food was eaten and Glenda brought most of her own, wisely. She was interested to hear a lot about Eckankar and I told her lots and also gave her a CD and a book she wanted to read. She is a Buddhist priest so will not become an ECKist I feel, she is just shopping around. But I may be wrong, she is a seeker and has had a lot of health problems which is a good recipe to become a student of Eckanar if she is brave enough. Cherel was as patient as ever, and coped well with all my chat although she was very tired after they both were in Sydney late last night seeing 'Ladies in Black', by Kiwi Neil Finn. It was great, they both agreed. Finn is such a talent.

Now to finish preparations for tomorrow's Newcastle flight and all is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment