Wednesday 11 January 2017

Meeting with the brothers

Today is a bit historic as my two brothers arrive for a visit from Sydney. They will first visit my parents' grave and also Gosford, before coming here for lunch which is a simple salad and seafood affair. And after that we will have a coffee with Luke which is a surprise additon at 'The Box' at Ettalong - a wonderful example of the paradise here on the Peninsula Coast.
The Obamas say goodbye
Finally the end of this sale which frankly, was getting boring. Let them stay in England I say.
More scandals arise with the Trump bonanza, they will never end of that I am sure.
The social aspirations of the Foreign Affairs Minister, I like her less and less.
Poor Andy Murray, now with a knighthood to carry!

Well the lunch went well and the coffee at Ettalong even better. They were both suitably impressed with both the land and seascape up here, Michael who grew up her with me, had forgotten how beautiful it all is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment