Tuesday 31 January 2017

Decisions...

Luckily the cooler weather has returned and Scottish dancing tonight will be bearable. I have a double weekend commitment for the next two weekends and have to decide which events to forego. I knew I would be busy this year and it has started just like that. Balancing and prioritising is my challenge for this year, and not looking back nostalgically to my wonderful years in Wellington. But I certainly do miss many things in that wonderful windy city, especially a great network of friends.
Getting some publicity for The Laramie Project in the local paper...
Two regulars in their 'sitting room' at Ruby's. 

This is an ongoing travesty of Joern Utzon's original dream and the Opera House is just selling out to  commercial interests in my opinion.
Melting moments in the current heat but this photo is in front of the great Ocean Baths at Newcastle Beach where I have swum on many occasions. It is possibly where I may end up swimming regularly one day, as I believe this an is ideal living situation, within short walking distance to this wonderful beach, a bit more powerful than Ocean Beach, but with this adjacent pool available for all weathers.

No comments:

Post a Comment