Monday 9 January 2017

Woy Woy heat

So after a good sleep in my own bed I am back to Ruby's and the hot summer days have arrived with tomorrow predicted to be 37 degrees!
Thursday is 'family day', with two brothers arriving from Sydney to 'inspect' my new home and pehaps visit the cemetery where Mum and Dad are both interred. My flowers - lilies- will have arrived by then and I will put them on the grave.

More wrong-doing by the Catholic Church ...one wonders just how this mega-company, the Church, can lift its head in the world, shame on it!
More shame on money grabbing wealthy politicians, and tax-payers money at at that. It is obvious that Minister Sussan Ley should really be sacked by Turnbull, but we will just wait and see.
Joel Meares yet again saying good sense about his modern Catholic 'education' ( lucky him) and the apology of the church, and it's about time!
Aussies' favourite Rafa up for it again in the Australian Open next week.

Am slowly getting back to my routine but have many things to do before February when I may be going  Melbourne for a few weeks to house-sit in Fitzroy. There is always something happening and am still planning my year ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment