Wednesday 4 January 2017

Brisbane calling


Just time for a short coffee at Ruby's before I drive to Newcastle airport for my Jetstar flight arrving in Brisbane about three o'clock. I am hoping I only have seven kilos in carry-on luggage. Should be OK I think. Jean A rang at seven am this morning to ensure I arrive on time on Sunday when I spend the night with her on my return. She was quite stressed with all her courtcases in the Land and Environment Court, which is driving her a bit crazy I  fear. Well I'll find out on Sunday.
This is the future of Syndey a city in which I refuse to drive.
But this is the bright future of Sydney, that is,  if she decides to stay in Austalia!
The mess created by computer generated mail in Centrelink. I feel for some people badly affected by this bungle.
Seriously they have made a big error and should have learned from overseas problems with the same situation.
These boys are the faces of new Aussie cricket,  it was a delight to watch them play yeaterday, and both scored a 'ton'.

No comments:

Post a Comment