Sunday 26 October 2014

Ballroom Championships


I am just having a quick coffee on the wharf outside the TSB Arena where the International Ballroom championships are being held in Wellie. I thought it would be a good stimulus for my dancing...!
Looking out from the caff..
...onto the TSB Arena, the biggest space for such an event..
They are all sparkling and shining, and dancing...


I have taken a lunch break to check parking and find the Old Bank Cafe, still working but as a shopping arcade, nice piece of Wellie History. The ballroom dancing, btw, is fabulous but I feel I haven't the time to put in to achieve that level. They are all dedicated dancers, but it is still good to see. 

Ironically on leaving later I found a parking fine on my windscreen, my first, (and last!) for $12 for exceeding the limit! I thought Sunday had no limit and now I know better!
At the Old Bank...
Me in red hat and winter scarf...!

No comments:

Post a Comment