Friday 20 November 2015

Saturday with Niki at J's 70th party

Well Sonny moved out yesterday, nearly, he has more frozen food to pick up today, that man had the freezer stocked with his food - a foodie he certainly was. Sent me a note saying he still wants me to pass by Kashmir for his wedding next year. To be honest, I really don't think I could digest it, it would be over the top, and really not my cup of tea. I hope his friend Koroi goes though, as it would be a fabulous experience to have the beloved as best man.

Today at Rubia I am waiting for Tom to come. Maket shopping is on my list then on to Ron's to have  a post mortem of the big Body Positive Board meeting in Auckland which is taking place now. Ron is skyping it and I certainly don't want to be present for that. Then later I am meeting Niki to give her the contract and we are going to the surprise party for Jennifer at The Long Hall. God knows how that will turn out I have to take a plate as well. Am sure it will be OK, things always are in Wellington.

The café scene in New Town

Art dealer extraordinaire passed away

Brilliant Kiwi surgeon and man

Peta's good and funny advice...

No comments:

Post a Comment