Wednesday 24 September 2014

Sun is back

So today I am out for morning coffee - excellent - with F who is my confidante in all things spiritual, and sometimes physical, as it may well  be. In this case it is both, as my fortunes are high and moving fast, and she knows the score, having been just back from whirlwind six months in USA. So I talk and she listens, making a few astute observations, all good and to the point. It is a good coffee time.

After this excellent coffee (and pastry!) on Tory at Havana, she suggests a spin to Lyall Bay for another coffee and fabulous view of the windswept ocean. The seaside road is spectacular and joining Lyall Bay to Island Bay is a route I hadn't before taken. Wondrous homes, amazing views, and all only a ten minute brisk drive from town. Wellington is truly amazing! 
Morning light in veranda.
..morning view from veranda.
Havana, possibly the BEST coffee in Wellington.


Here I get some valuable insights from F about being patient and letting the ECK show me the way.
In Sydney soon, I will get, or not, the nudge about the future with H. In the meantime, be patient and make no moves. My future may well be more international as it has always been. With C, just rest tight, no moves there. In other words, just BE PATIENT.


No comments:

Post a Comment