Tuesday 16 September 2014

Vodafone delivery at Jimmy's Cafe

Well I should never have doubted their efficiency. A phone call from super Voda-guru Chris and I am in town to pick up the new smart modem, so of course I celebrate with a coffee, and today, a quiche, at Jimmy's,  the cafe foyer of St Jame's Theatre. I am shown the simple installation, there are four superflouous cables provided, just to confuse one a little, so I am glad I asked to open the package. 

Safe and pretty in its bag, my Modem

Waiting for my quiche..

In Jimmy's cafe..

It arrives a bit dry but warm and full of chorizo.

It is a big step, this going with Vodafone as it means of am free of land line, and I emphasise free, as it is a step forward. The young have been land line free for years but it has taken a while to wean me off this habit, which in this 'new age' is totally unnecessary it seems. I hope I will prove them right. It is a pretty modem and will be a better hall decoration than the old Telecom model, and I will never have to use the word 'Spark' again. That's one good thing already!

No comments:

Post a Comment