Saturday 1 November 2014

Chalk Cafe


Am having early coffee with Tom at Chaffers on the Dock.
Very busy...

Happily Tom gives me good advice about driving to Whatawhata on Thursday, drive carefully!
It is 100kph limit on all Kiwi roads and my lovely Bella would love to scream along at least at 140 kph I am sure, so I will have to be super-careful if I drive Heta to Hamilton. Also Tom told me it will cost me $5g to send Bella to OZ if I needed her there, two grand is for OZ taxes as they want to protect their auto industry. So it looks like that would be a needless expense and an important lesson in attachment, yet again. So enjoy the moment, and that moment is here in Wellington!

Am now in Te Papa to hear the talk for the launch of J's husband's book. Then home for a rest before more talks at Vic Uni, the Liburn Lecture by Jack Body, then my dancing. Another very busy Sunday.

The launch of Traditional Maori Music Te Ara Puoro
With waiata and speeches...

I had to buy the book, it was too beautiful, but decided to forego the Liburn lecture, need a nap at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment