Sunday 23 November 2014

Things I will miss

Coming home in the bus with Graeme, my friendly bus driver, it occurs to me how much I will miss my first names terms with him.  He always calls me Paul and is an absolute perfect example of what I love about these windy isles.
Graeme driving me home....
Along Oriental Parade....
Which is sublime.
So I am making up a small list of the most significant things I am going to miss when I return to my homeland of Oz.....

1. Calling my bus driver by his first name.
2. Seeing the spectacular view of Evans Bay on a calm day.
3. My good friends at B.P. 
4. The amazing cafes and great cinemas.
5. My Ti Whanawhana friends and mentors
6. Te Papa and the several art galleries
7. Being so close to everything, especially the airport.
8. The great fresh food markets and Op Shops.
9. My swimming at Kilbernie pool
10. Seeing the amazing Kiwi joggers everywhere.
I am sure there are more....

No comments:

Post a Comment