Saturday 17 October 2015

All Blacks vanquish Les Bleus!


After an excellent Scottish Dance experience at the faraway Plimmerton School Hall, I got up early to  pick up some fresh croissants to take to ro Ron's where five of us watched the All Blacks in a veritable rout of the French Bleus. They won with nearly a thirty point margin and showed the rest who was the  best team so far in the World Cup tournament.

And early this morning I found out that Austraians just scraped in with one point victory over the doughty Scots team.This  was arguably a game I should have watched. It bodes not too well for the Aussies' next game against Argentina


A birthday cake at the Plimmerton Dance

The sort of boy produced by the many Kiwi private schools...

Break time at Plimmerton

Am in at Memphis and discover I have housekeeping to do with my i-pad as I can not take any more photos. Need to get to my I-Mac asap!

Tonight an important Committee meeting with Interfaith, perhaps the last one at the St Andrews venue!

No comments:

Post a Comment