Friday 9 October 2015

All Blacks vs Tonga

At Ron's for WC match between ABs and Tonga. Again NZ shows its dominance and firms up as a favourite for the finals in a couple of weeks at Twickenham.
The cup...

On tellie...

On way to market....

My suburb one for the wealthy ...and the poor!

Newly named Rubiawhere Bordeaux used to be in New Town.

Sunny Saturday...

Mad traffic jam in China...250 million people!

Still studying the homosexual gene!

Didn't we already know this!!

Today is more afternoon practice with Ti Whanawhana and then a quiet night at home as tomorrow I go to a Glamaphones concert at St. Andrews. I need one quiet night a week!

This morning at Ron's I found out the Board of BP is staying put as their Chairman will not resign in spite of continued votes of lack of support for him. How he manages to do this is beyond belief, but is  symptomatic of the dysfunction of most bureaucracy in New Zealand, at even this low level of organisation. I have totally lost faith in this Board and am ready to give my resignation if the Board continues to ignore its members.

No comments:

Post a Comment