Wednesday 7 October 2015

Dora's problem...

Having my coffee this morning with Anita and she suggests I buy Goodlife Magnesium Cream to rub into sore legs...sounds like a food idea to buy when next in OZ where she bought hers.
Poor Dorawhose photo is on page five of Dom Post. She is angry with the City Council as she owns five flats near the airport and can't sell them because of the airport development. Dora is one of my favourite Scottish Dance partners, she bosses me around all the time but is a Bulgarian jewel underneath.

Letter to the paperdecrying the naysayers about the proposed Shelley Bay (opposite my place) development.

Tongan athlete Malakai Fekitoa, now living the high life 'cos of Rugbyhe is an All Black now, playing in the World Cup, and living in places like this mansion below.


It is now a week since Canadian Olivia arrived and things have settled down quite well. On Alice's request I have made a cleaning schedule and posted it on the fridge, giving everyone a job to do every week, changing each week so we all get the same jobs and experience. So far the two girls have been excellent and I hope that Sonny will also do his bit as he is not famous a working around the house, although he would protest about that vehemently, lol!

Tonight I will write a group newsletter to them all saying how well they are doing and ask for any  suggestions from them. With this generation it is the way of email and Face Book that they communicate best, so I may as well join them in this. Let's see how it works. It is a learning curve for me too.

 Weather is still cool but rain has gone today so skies are blue which is nice. Let's hope they all get on well when I am not there and it is my policy to be there as little as poosible. Also when I go to  Melbourne for twelve days in December they will be looking after the house alone.
All will be well.

In the meantime,  I am preparing an interview format for the Interfaith Season Of Light show in late November. I will interview with a mike, Viva and David, about what it's like to be in Eckankar and what it actually entails. Could be interesting. David Frost, eat your heart out!

No comments:

Post a Comment