Monday 5 October 2015

Spring is in the Air



With some house cleaning done at home, (French Alice is spear-heading the attack), I arrive later at Memphis and enjoy my late arrival as it is sunny and not so busy.
Typical of the doughty female Kiwifighting off a gunman.

Again toothless tiger Obamaon gun reform in the US

Big Rugby League premiership win with Aboriginal Captain Jonathon Thurstonthe adored hero.

Amazing floods in south of France with twenty-one feared drowned. The apocalypse is happening in many places in  
the world. We are lucky here in  earthquake-prone Wellington, we just have gale force winds regularly.

This was imminent in South Africa -endemic corruption, soon to be as bad, or worse, than Thailand.

Memphis being Memphisthere is always someone with their i-Pad doing business and now with the sun shining they even have their T-shirts on, but not I, still with my jacket on.  Although I have divested myself of the thermal underwear!




No comments:

Post a Comment